Health Professionals Information
Community Health Nursing
Details of Service
Our Community Health Nurses will support you in your day to day needs. They are available for both home visits and centre based appointments.
We help you:
- Pap Smears
- Health Coaching
- Wound Management
- Continence Support
- General nursing
- Medication support
- Dementia Support
- Palliative Care (Moorabool only)
Triage of Referrals
Triage will occur based on the clinical information provided on the referral.
Current Session Times and Locations
- Melton Health and Community Services (Yellow Building)
- Caroline Springs community Health Centre
- Bacchus Marsh Community Health Centre
- Home Based
Hours of Operation:
- Monday to Friday 8am - 4:30pm
- 8am - 7:30pm for Community Nursing Monday-Sunday
- Specialty areas - weekdays only
Referrals and Further Information
For Further information, please call 5367 9662.
Please fax urgent referrals to 03 5367 4274.
If over 65 please refer through My Aged Care.